Sunday, July 20, 2014

Yes, I am a Close To My Heart Consultant!

I've been thinking about CTMH for a while and finally took the plunge.  I've enjoyed the products fora long time, have supported the businesses of several friends who were consultants and when CM "disappeared", I needed to find another business to feed my craft supply needs!

Honestly, I prefer scrapbooking workshops over cardmaking workshops BUT I enjoy stamping to decorate and make a few cards at a time.  So who knows, maybe I'll begin to enjoy stamping to mass produce cards!

I plan to host workshops in the near future and look forward to supporting your crafting needs with the variety and high quality of the CTMH products.

And since I love my Cricut so much, I cannot omit the fact that CTMH offers fabulous Cricut cartridges that complement many of their stamps!!!!  Be on the lookout for the newest cartridge scheduled to be released in mid August!!!

I look forward to supporting you with your crafting needs.  Visit my CTMH site today!  I'll post projects I've created with the Workshops on the Go later!

No comments:

Post a Comment